Welcome To Alawna's Blog
Hello Everyone!
Welcome to "Alawna's Blog". In this blog, I will be posting daily about my crazy life! Let me start with a small introduction about myself. I am from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I grew up in a tiny town named "Carnegie"in Pa, and shortly moved to my permanent home in Crafton, Pa. I go to Slippery Rock University for Musical Theatre, and I am currently a junior. In the future, I am hoping to move to New York to pursue my TV/Film career, as well as my musical theatre career. No, I'm not one of those theatre nerds that will just post all about their career... (okay, fine, maybe I am). But I promise I won't bore you with it! (okay, fine, I might). Anyways, more content to come. Enjoy! 😊
-Alawna
Goodafternoon Alawna, thank you for so much for sharing part of your story and early life with us. I love the fact that you added some humor it really shows your personality. To start off, I wish your the best of luck for everything you pursue in your future. I want you to know that anything your head too you can achieve. You set your own limits so never feel like someone or something is holding you back. You are your biggest enemy which means you are the only person that can stop you from striving. Don't ever hold yourself back
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing such interesting facts about yourself! I am also from Pittsburgh, Pa. I grew up in Plum Borough, which is about 40 minutes from you in Carnegie. I was never into musical theatre however, my sister was. My sister attended PMT which is an acronym for Pittsburgh Musical Theater.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis is really interesting because I like people who have unique career aspirations like this. Both of my sisters are really into theatre, one of them actually does it and was in a musical. I'm more of a music creator than a music performer. I was voted most musical in high school for playing piano, though. I do sing a lot, but only in the car and in the shower.
ReplyDeleteHey Alawna !! I am from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania as well but I am unsure where Carnegie is lol. I know where the museum is but not the area. I grew up in Allison Park. I went to Shaler high school. It was really great getting to know you!
ReplyDeleteI love that you have a goal to go to New York! I think theatre is such a cool major and I love watching musicals! My favorite musical is Hamilton. What is your main goal in the major for right now?
ReplyDelete