Alawna's Blog
Happy Thursday Everyone!
I am well rested and ready for today. The plans on the agenda are that after classes I have a lesson with my acting coach and then back to rehearsals tonight. As of right now I am super hungry and cannot wait to eat some lunch. I hope you all have a great day and eat something good for lunch. :)
-Alawna
I always get hungry after our tech for wellness class. I love going to Simplified Foods by Ginger beside Giant Eagle if you have not heard of it. It is super affordable and very healthy! It is homemade and offers a wide selection of frozen meals to choose from that can last to up to two weeks in the fridge. They also serve delicious hot meals throughout lunch and dinner that are so good. They are open from 7am-7pm and I highly recommend it to students who want a healthy and cost-effective food option:)
ReplyDeleteHey girl!! Soo happy to hear that you were well rested and ready to tackle the day. That's honestly one of the best feelings and makes it soo such easier to get through the day. I hope acting and rehearsals went well for you tonight! When it comes to lunch, you should start bringing snacks with you to class that will hold you over. Somethings I bring is a granola bar, crackers, pretzels, or maybe even a sandwich (you notice how it all carbs based lol)! Plus, start having some gum on you to HAHA.
ReplyDeleteGood to hear you are excited for upcoming events. I remember watching a play in theatre class last year, you did really well. I am also hungry typing this. Once you satisify your hunger the rest of the day becomes way easier. Great blog and keep up the good work in acting!!
ReplyDeleteDo you like acting? I would imagine that might be hard to get into different acting roles. I am also going to each lunch soon. What did you have for lunch? Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete